I Almost Have A Feeling They Will Change That

• It is hard for Dame, since when the next - gen version comes out, people are either going to buy the most recent version or the Mamba forever current gen variant and a couple of months later, nobody will regular version of the current gen and that shows that 2K MT they don't care about him.Tough cover legend for Dame to live around but as a Blazers fan and coming from a guy who enjoys Kobe, I can guarantee you that I'll be purchasing the normal version as it's cheaper. Saying that nobody will buy the regular because they"don't care" about Dame is foolish. Think dollars my buddy.

Looks like it's starting to roll out. Still some hours where I am at so would really like to hear some impressions thus far like does it run well? Played demonstration on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you kindly. Hope the loading screens are better now, and the inconsistent latency when your shooting and your wanting to acquire green in your shots.Runs well, but I bought that the Mamba Edition and did not receive any of those extras. I'm highly P/O'd.

Unlucky because now anyone can shoot with their hot fix. Buddy of mine with his 6'6 PG Red/Green pie: not able to hit his wide open 3s, can hit on his mid if he is really wide open but difficult to hit semi contested mid.Today after the hot fix in park: 3/3 on the 3pt line, only one of them was a green (unable to green yesterday and he also took like 5 or 6 3pts in a row on 2v2), could hit contested mid like it is nothing

And there's no changes between today and yesterday when it comes to badges or stats, all are the same.Yeah. That is likely to be the issue. Assuming we receive the MyPlayer builder (they said demo never confirmed exactly what it was likely to be) that is going to the first thing I'm going to be anxious to test out.

They've 95s out the gate and it's fucking awful dude. And what's content when the game plays like ass, which it very much does. I pulled the 95 Bob Lanier and shit isn't great at all.If that is your thing, and you like electricity creep like that, then sure. But I can't mess with myteam since they do things such as drop 95s week one and galaxy opals by week .

NBA2K21 Positions

We do have a good amount of legends, with more coming tomorrow. Supserstars has been disappointing but there is an opportunity we get house rules to get a free one, and kickoff promo ought to be good this year.Heat check cards aren't valuable at all, and madden has powerups for every elite in the sport, plus more in depth team building and plan, in addition to 2k always with the most toxic online metà of all sports Buy NBA 2K21 MT games.